Monday, July 16, 2012

I have crossed over....

To my brand new blog: thelady8home.com Please please come visit my there. You will find loads of happening stuff there that keeps any household ticking. http//:thelady8home.com I realized early on that managing the home is the most underrated and overworked jobs in the universe. Be it someone who works as a full time homemaker or is a professional working on deadlines, there is no escaping the humdrum routines of home life. I am very passionate about having a lively home atmosphere, and I love to share my passion. DIY ideas around the house, mouthwatering recipes, Housekeeping tips to K9 care - I have it all covered. Please feel at home with the thelady8home!

1 comment:

  1. So finally i bumped into ur blog :) following u now! and eagerly looking forward to share ur passion with us :), Stay in touch!!

    ReplyDelete